Garvin Design Group is looking for new architects to join our fun-loving, hardworking team. Celebrating our 15th anniversary this year, GDG is a seasoned and decorated design firm whose focus is first and foremost on the needs of our clients. We are passionate about great design, strong client relationships, and supporting each other in our professional and personal pursuits. We are proud of the way our work has helped to shape communities throughout South Carolina and of the tight-knit team we have built. We are located in the heart of the Vista, an arts and entertainment district and the center of economic development and growth downtown.
We are currently seeking a licensed, professional architect to join us full-time. Our prospective new teammate will have the following qualifications and skills:
• Bachelor or Master of Architecture Degree from an accredited school
• Registered Architect
• Three or more years of experience in an architecture firm
• Proficiency in REVIT and professional experience creating construction documents
• Experience with Construction Administration
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Permanent US residency
• Ability to communicate proficiently with clients, consultants, and contractors
• Ability to embrace a project delivery model that is collaborative among clients and construction partners.
If you think you would be a great fit for our team, please send your resume to Becca Garvin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Garvin Design Group’s awards, work and team members find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and visit our website at http://www.garvindesigngroup.com/index.html