COLUMBIA, S.C. (May 31, 2017)–Legal directory publisher Chambers and Partners has recognized Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP in its national category for its products liability and mass torts litigation. The publishers also single out Columbia partners David E. Dukes in product liability and mass tort and Steven A. McKelvey Jr. in transportation: road (carriage/commercial) for national recognition as notable practitioners. Columbia partner James T. Irvin III also is listed as a recognized practitioner in nationwide products liability.
The publisher also ranked the Firm's South Carolina practices in
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Corporate/M&A: Banking & Finance
Individual Columbia attorneys listed for their South Carolina practices are:
- Thomas A. Brumgardt, Corporate/M&A (Up and Coming)
- Karen Aldridge Crawford, Environment
- Gus M. Dixon, Corporate/M&A
- David E. Dukes, Product Liability and Mass Torts, Litigation: General Commercial
- Daniel J. Fritze, Corporate/M&A
- Sue Erwin Harper, Labor & Employment
- Bernard F. Hawkins Jr, Environment
- P. Mason Hogue, Corporate/M&A
- John T. Moore, Corporate M&A: Banking and Finance
According to the organization, rankings are based on interviews with law firms and clients and are released in Chambers USA 2017. The qualities on which rankings are assessed include technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client, according to the publisher. Click here for details of the methodology.
Established in 1897, Nelson Mullins has more than 500 attorneys and other professionals with offices in California, Colorado, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia. For more information on the Firm, go to www.nelsonmullins.com.
For additional information, contact Jan Easterling, Nelson Mullins Communications Coordinator, at 800.237.2000, ext. 9794.
Any result a lawyer or a law firm may achieve on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients. Please contact a lawyer to discuss possible representation of you and your particular matter.