COLUMBIA, S.C. — Adams and Reese is pleased to announce the inclusion of 131 attorneys in the 2019 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
Additionally, the firm was top-listed, noting the greatest number of lawyers from a single firm listed in each practice area, in the following locales:
Top-Listed State Awards
• Mississippi - Banking and Finance Law, Education Law
• Louisiana - Government Relations Practice; Litigation – Environmental; Public Finance Law
• Tennessee - Government Relations Practice; Media Law
Top-Listed City Awards
• Jackson, MS - Banking and Finance Law; Education Law; Litigation - Real Estate
• Nashville, TN - Government Relations Practice
• Jacksonville, FL - Insurance Law
• New Orleans, LA - Litigation – Environmental; Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions - Defendants
• Mobile, AL - Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has published lists compiled on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation process on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed. The 2019 edition of The Best Lawyers in America includes more than 58,000 lawyers.
• John F. Beach, Commercial Litigation
• Robert P. Bethea Jr., Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Tax Law
• William P. McElveen Jr., Banking and Finance Law, Real Estate Law
• W. Cliff Moore III, Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Banking and Finance, Litigation - Real Estate
• Kirby D. Shealy III, Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
• Lana H. Sims Jr., Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, Workers' Compensation Law – Employers
ABOUT ADAMS AND REESE LLP
Adams and Reese (http://www.adamsandreese.com) is a multidisciplinary law firm with nearly 300 attorneys and advisors strategically located in 18 offices across 17 markets throughout the southern United States and Washington, D.C. The American Lawyer includes Adams and Reese on its distinguished list of the nation’s top law firms – the Am Law 200. The National Law Journal also includes the firm among the top 200 on the NLJ 500 list of the nation’s largest law firms.