In recent months, SCCB has hired five highly experienced officers, substantially increasing its capacity to provide responsive and responsible credit and banking services.
- Jessica Addison, Vice President, Lending. Jessica has more than 10 years of experience in professional financial guidance, sales management, and customer service. Most recently, Jessica was a branch manager for OneMain Financial where she ranked one of the highest in the state for her performance.
- Hammond Edwards, Senior Vice President, Commercial Lending. Hammond brings more than 25 years of commercial and consumer lending experience and strong relationships in numerous industries across South Carolina.
- Vandy Hall, Vice President, Lending. Vandy has more than 15 years of banking experience including commercial lending, construction lending and financial advisory services. Vandy also brings credit underwriting skills that will help increase the capacity and responsiveness of our small business lending.
- Kimberly Jones, promoted to Branch Manager and Assistant BSA Officer. Kimberly D. Jones joined South Carolina Community Bank in 2011 as a teller and later became an Assistant Branch Manager.
- Abigayle Shuey, BSA Officer & Universal Banker. Abigayle previously spent 5 years in various leadership roles at The Citizens Bank as a BSA officer, Deposit Compliance Officer, and Consumer Complaints Officer.
- Reginald Webber, Vice President, Credit Portfolio Manager. Reginald spent nearly a decade in various credit functions at First Citizens Bank, building a unique breadth and depth of skills especially relevant to a growing small bank.
For more information, please contact Dominik Mjartan, President and CEO, email@example.com; 501-416-1400
South Carolina Community Bank, soon to be Optus Bank, is a mission driven financial institution whose origins date to 1921, when courageous and visionary African American leaders established Victory Savings Bank. SCCB is proud of this rich heritage and its mission to help transform opportunities into wealth for hard working people regardless of their inherited privilege. SCCB is a federally recognized Minority Depository Institution and a U.S. Treasury certified Community Development Financial Institution.