COLUMBIA, S.C. – The Best Lawyers in America® has named 12 Callison Tighe attorneys among those it is honoring in the Columbia area for 2021. Eight of them were chosen in multiple practice areas.
Two of those have been singled out as Lawyers of the Year in their respective practice areas.
Here are the 12 and the practice areas:
• Butch Barnhill – Commercial Transactions/UCC Law; Real Estate Law
• Bert Brannon – Litigation - Trusts and Estates; Tax Law; Trusts and Estates
• Woody Cleveland – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
• Rick Detwiler – Commercial Litigation; Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
• Ian T. Duggan – Commercial Litigation
• Drew English – Commercial Transactions/UCC Law; Corporate Law; Real Estate Law
• Jim Koutrakos – Litigation - Banking and Finance; Litigation - Insurance; Litigation - Real Estate; Real Estate Law
• Louis Lang – Litigation - Banking and Finance; Litigation - Insurance; Litigation - Real Estate
• Ralph Robinson – Real Estate Law
• Mike Tighe – Litigation - Real Estate; Real Estate Law
• Alex Weatherly – Trusts and Estates
• Reece Williams – Litigation - Insurance; Litigation - Real Estate; Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
“We’re proud to have every eligible attorney recognized for all their hard work,” said Mr. Detwiler, the managing member of the firm. “This is a testimony to our firm’s depth of experience and quality of legal work.”
In addition, Mr. Williams has been named Lawyer of the Year in Columbia in the area of Litigation - Real Estate, and Mr. Lang is Lawyer of the Year for Columbia in Litigation -Banking and Finance. Only one attorney is recognized as the "Lawyer of the Year" for each practice area and location.
For more information, go to https://www.bestlawyers.com/methodology.
About Callison Tighe & Robinson, LLC
The attorneys of Callison Tighe & Robinson, LLC practice in the following areas, including trials and appeals in all state and federal courts in South Carolina: Alternative Dispute Resolution; Appellate Practice; Personal Injury Litigation; Title Insurance Litigation; Workers' Compensation; Complex Criminal Defense; Court-Martial Defense; Government Law; Banking and Commercial Finance; Commercial Real Estate; Regulatory Law; Business Organizations; Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures; and Tax, Probate, Trusts and Estates.
For more information, visit callisontighe.com.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.