The Columbia Parks & Recreation Department will offer American Red Cross lifeguard certification training for the City of Columbia’s 2019 swim season.
Lifeguard training will be held at the Charles R. Drew Wellness Center, 2101 Walker Solomon Way, on the following dates:
· Friday, February 15, 2019 from 5 to 9 p.m.
· Saturday, February 16 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Sunday, February 17 from 2 to 6 p.m.
· Friday, February 22 from 5 to 8 p.m.
· Saturday, February 23 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Sunday, February 24 from 2 to 6 p.m.
All applicants will be allowed to take the required skills test prior to registration. Lifeguard registration forms are available at the Drew Wellness Center’s information desk.
The cost of the certification course is $125 per person.
For more information, call the Drew Wellness Center at 803-545-3200.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.