Ameris Bank Mortgage Services Announced as Top Lender in Multiple Markets
ATLANTA, GA – Ameris Bank Mortgage Services President Robert Odom announced Ameris Bank Mortgage
Services was ranked as the top lender in several categories and markets for 2019 according to the 2019 Metrostudy report and CoreLogic statistics.
• In Atlanta, Georgia, number one in purchase volume and units and number one in new construction volume.
• In Jacksonville, Florida, number one non-builder-affiliated lender for new construction volume and units.
• In Gainesville, Florida, number one in purchase volume and units, number one in new construction volume and units, and also the number one overall lender.
• In Columbia, South Carolina, number one in new construction volume and units.
• In Charleston, South Carolina, number one non-builder-affiliated lender for new construction volume and units.
“This report emphasizes and showcases our dedication and our commitment to working hard for our mortgage customers and partners,” says Odom. “I am incredibly proud of our entire mortgage team and we are focused on continuing our successful growth in 2020.”
In 2019, companywide Ameris Bank produced over $4.3 billion in mortgages. Odom comments, “This type of production is a direct result of our employees’ commitment to improving and growing mortgage services. We are proud to offer in-house underwriting, funding and closing, personalized one-on-one service, and a full range of loan types, down payment assistance programs, and specialized lending services. Depending on the borrower and lending circumstances, our team is positioned to close a home loan in as little as 15 business days.”
Ameris Bank and Fidelity Bank merged on July 1, 2019. The above rankings reflect the total production for the combined organization in 2019 and are from the 2019 Metrostudy report and CoreLogic statistics. Metrostudy provides primary and secondary market information to the housing and residential construction industry, and CoreLogic provides real estate and mortgage financial analytics.
About Ameris Bank
Ameris Bank manages over $17 billion in assets and nearly 300 financial centers across the Southeast.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Ameris Bank is fiercely committed to bringing financial peace of mind to the communities it serves. A subsidiary of Ameris Bancorp (NASDAQ: ABCB), Ameris Bank offers a full range of financial services, including traditional banking and lending products, treasury and cash management, wealth management, insurance premium financing, and mortgage and refinancing solutions. Learn more about Ameris
Bank and its full range of financial services at www.amerisbank.com.