Retailer will also donate two dozen bears to a local Boys & Girls Club as Part of Grand Re-Opening Celebrations
WHAT: Build-A-Bear Workshop® is celebrating the grand re-opening of its remodeled store at Columbiana Centre in Columbia, S.C. by offering one free Lil’ Brownie Cub™ teddy bear to the first 20 Guests present at the store on 4/27. (One bear per Guest present at the store on 4/27 during store business hours, while supplies last. No purchase necessary. Giveaway subject to full Official Rules here.) Build-A-Bear Workshop is also donating two dozen teddy bears to a local Boys & Girls Club to commemorate the re-opening.
The remodeled store features an updated look and feel that launched in 2015 as part of a company-wide Build-A-Bear brand refresh and is ongoing. The core experience of making and personalizing furry friends remains the same but Guests will notice new elements, including:
· The new Build-A-Bear Workshop logo, layout and color palette
· Updated storefront, featuring the brand’s distinctive teddy bear silhouette
· A seven-foot-tall stuffer prominently placed at the center of the store
WHEN: Friday, April 27 (all times EDT)
· Store hours: Mon. - Sat.: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. | Sun.: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
· Bears will be given to the first 20 Guests present at the store during store business hours on 4/27. One per Guest present, while supplies last. No purchase necessary. Giveaway subject to full Official Rules here.
WHERE: Build-A-Bear Workshop at Columbiana Centre
100 Columbiana Circle
Columbia, SC 29212
· Build-A-Bear Workshop make-your-own furry friend experience
· Guests at Build-A-Bear Workshop exploring the newly remodeled store
· New store format
Build-A-Bear® is a global brand kids love and parents trust that seeks to add a little more heart to life. Build-A-Bear Workshop has over 400 stores worldwide where guests can create customizable furry friends, including corporately-managed stores in the United States, Canada, China, Denmark, Ireland, Puerto Rico, and the United Kingdom, and franchise stores in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, Mexico and the Middle East. The company was named to the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the 10th year in a row in 2018. Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (NYSE:BBW) posted a total revenue of $357.9 million in fiscal 2017. For more information, visit the Investor Relations section of buildabear.com.