• Jonathan Harvey of Colliers International
• Sara Middleton of LTC Health Solutions
• James Smith of University of South Carolina (Representing President Robert Caslen)
These three individuals will join the 33-member board in overseeing the organization's mission — to focus on filling vacancies in commercial properties, retaining existing downtown businesses and recruiting new ones, expanding the downtown residential base, and creating a safe, clean, and friendly environment in the Main Street District.
The CCP also re-elected the following officers:
• John Griggs of Synovus Bank – Chairman
• Sharon Bryant of First Citizens Bank – Vice Chairman
• Jason Caskey of University of South Carolina Foundations – Treasurer
• Heather Mitchell of Boudreaux Group – Secretary
About City Center Partnership
City Center Partnership is a non-profit organization that provides public space management, economic development, place management, marketing services, and public advocacy for the Main Street District in the 36-block area bounded by Gervais, Elmwood, Assembly, and Marion Streets. The organization is funded by the property owners within the district boundaries.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.