Columbia, SC, April 8, 2020 – Colliers International | South Carolina is pleased to announce the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our office in Columbia:
• Tommy Tapp, CPM represented Bingham Properties, LLC in the lease of 2,000 square feet of office space at Brookland Place, 1300 12th Street in Cayce to Premirus Corporation.
• Tommy Tapp, CPM represented Southern First Bank in the lease of 2,350 square feet of office space at 190 Knox Abbott Drive in Cayce to Stewart Title Guaranty Company.
• Ryan McCue represented the buyer in the purchase of 64.43 acres of recreational land at 798 Burroughs Road in Camden.
• Ryan McCue represented Long Branch Farm Nursery in the purchase of 58.48 acres of land on Mt. Zion Church Road in Eastover.
• Alia Bostaji represented Dialek, LLC in the sale of the Sulaf Hotel at 4970 Kyngs Heath Road in Kissimmee, FL to The Teale, LLC.
• Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented A Self Storage-Columbia LLC in the sale of an 18,000-square-foot industrial building at 1220 Cook Street in Columbia to 1220 Cook, LLC.
• Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented Weston, Inc. in the lease of 81,295 square feet of industrial space at 2630 Highway 15 South in Sumter to Sumter Nutritionals, LLC.
• Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented Amcor in the sublease of 100,000 square feet of industrial space at 1080 Jenkins Brothers Road in Blythewood to China Jushi USA.
• Allen Wilkerson, SIOR and Henry Roe represented the Central Carolina Realtors Association in the sale of its 3,300-square-foot office building located at 1717 St. Julian Place in Columbia.