COLUMBIA, South Carolina – Cypress Commercial & Investment Real Estate, a leading commercial real estate brokerage company, announces year-end results for 2023 of 29 real estate transactions representing a value of more than $29 million.
The year-end numbers represent a nearly 50% increase in the number of transactions and a 22% increase in the value of transactions over the prior year.
“I am incredibly proud of our brokerage team’s performance in 2023. The growth of our business during a challenging year of higher interest rates and market uncertainty is the result of our team’s hard work, expertise and commitment to our clients,” said Mark James, Broker in Charge and Managing Partner of Cypress Commercial and Investment Real Estate. “Although we continue to face market headwinds and the wild card of an election year, we remain optimistic that 2024 will be a good year for commercial real estate with stabilized interest rates and strong demand for commercial properties. We look forward to continuing to provide superior service and innovative solutions to our clients.”
Notable transactions for the year included:
• Negotiation of a long-term lease for RSi (Receivable Solutions, LLC) in their relocation to the entire top floor of 1441 Main St., formerly occupied by Wells Fargo. The 20,048-square-foot relocation was the largest new office lease along Main Street year-to-date in 2023.
• Sale of more than a dozen income properties to include Bojangles, Dollar Generals, and Firehouse Subs in locations across the Southeast.
• Sale of the former Wells Fargo branch at Garners Ferry Road and Rosewood Extension. Cypress also secured a long-term lease of the building with Chase Bank, who will be opening a branch in early 2024.
• Sale of 1721 Harden St., Columbia, the property that houses Columbia’s iconic Barron’s Outfitters
• Representation of Blanding Ventures, LLC, in the expansion and long-term lease renewal of Propel Insurance, an Alera Group Company and one of the largest privately held agencies in the nation, at 1410 Blanding St.
Columbia-based Cypress Commercial & Investment Real Estate specializes in the sale of net-leased properties, multi-tenant investments, and general commercial properties, including 1031 exchange properties, with a strong emphasis on the Carolinas and the Eastern Seaboard.
About Cypress Commercial & Investment Real Estate
Cypress Commercial & Investment Real Estate, a commercial real estate firm based in Columbia, S.C., specializes in commercial property sales as well as investments for private and corporate investors. The company has comprehensive knowledge and experience in commercial and investment real estate and is dedicated to providing clients with superior real estate services.
Cypress Commercial & Investment Real Estate, 3101 Devine St., Columbia, SC, 29205
803-834-7014 / www.cypresscommercial.com
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.