CAYCE, S.C. — Dominion Energy South Carolina customers can report outages, pay their bills, make payment arrangements and monitor their energy usage with a new, enhanced app the company rolled out today.
Featuring a new, easy-to-use interface, customers can securely manage their accounts on the go with just a few simple taps. More than 100,000 South Carolina customers have downloaded the Dominion Energy app since its launch late last year. Existing users will be prompted to download the free update.
“We’re excited to offer our customers a one-stop shop where they can do everything from pay their bill to learn how to conserve energy and save money,” said Corynne Arnett, senior vice president of regulatory affairs and customer experience. “The app will allow electric customers to quickly and easily report an outage and give all customers easier account access along with increased security features.”
The app is available on iOS and Android for residential and small business customers across eight states. Search for “Dominion Energy” in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to download the app for free. Customers will have the option to enable biometric authentication for secure access to their account on enabled devices.
Using the Dominion Energy app, South Carolina customers will be able to:
• securely access their account and pay their bill;
• select and schedule a payment arrangement;
• report and track power outages quickly and easily;
• view energy use to help make decisions about how to conserve energy and save money;
• stay connected with timely push notifications when a bill is due or when a payment has been received;
• start, stop or transfer service.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.