Flock and Rally, a full-service, women-owned strategy, marketing and communications agency based in Columbia, South Carolina, was honored with 11 awards — including the 2019 Best in Show Silver Wing Award — by the S.C. chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (SCPRSA).
Founded in 2010, Flock and Rally serves clients across the state of South Carolina and beyond. The firm is focused on building campaigns and brands that are based on research, client insight and an audience-first strategy that is customized to fit each project. Clients come to Flock and Rally for brand development, outreach planning, creative services and a full range of implementation work, ranging from public relations and social media marketing to digital advertising, traditional advertising, collateral design, content marketing and more. Find more information at http://www.flockandrally.com.
Flock and Rally and its project partners earned SCPRSA Mercury and Silver Wing awards for the following 2019 projects and campaigns:
• The “Best in Show” Silver Wing Award and a Silver Wing Award of Excellence in Research and Evaluation for the Richland Library Friends and Foundation’s buyer persona research.
• A Mercury Award of Excellence in Integrated Communications for the South Carolina State Fair’s 150th year campaign.
• A Mercury Award of Excellence in Integrated Communications for the Hire Me SC statewide employer campaign.
• A Mercury Award of Merit in Public Service with SCCADVASA for the REALationships 101 digital campaign.
• A Mercury Award of Merit in Integrated Communications for the BullStreet District’s REI announcement.
• A Silver Wing Award of Excellence in Facebook Engagement for the South Carolina State Fair’s audience-targeting social media ads.
• A Silver Wing Award of Excellence in Media Relations for Associations, Government and Nonprofit Organizations for the Historic Columbia’s Fall 2019 PR campaign.
• A Silver Wing Award of Excellence in Collateral for the branding and signage templates for the Columbia Parks Greenways.
• A Silver Wing Award of Excellence in Research and Evaluation for EngenuitySC buyer persona research.
• A Silver Wing Award of Excellence in Research and Evaluation for Building Families’ brand research and redesign.
Mercury Awards recognize public relations programs and campaigns, and Silver Wing Awards recognize outstanding tactics used in public relations. The Public Relations Society of America is the world's largest organization for public relations professionals. Learn more about the South Carolina chapter at www.scprsa.org.
"We share these awards with our clients and our project partners," says Tracie Broom, co-founding partner at Flock and Rally. "We are so grateful to have the opportunity to develop and implement plans that build community and help our clients to achieve their goals.”
“In particular, we are tracking the expansion of digital solutions across our industry, such as the use of artificial intelligence in online advertising,” notes Debi Schadel, co-founding partner at Flock and Rally. “Aided by the thought leadership of our VP of marketing, Merritt McNeely, we are exploring and implementing resourceful new digital tactics as well as more traditional means to help our clients reach their target audiences.”
Flock and Rally is led by co-founding partners Debi Schadel and Tracie Broom. Flock and Rally’s full-time, in-house team is rounded out by Vice President of Marketing Merritt McNeely, Operations Manager Rachel Carter, Senior Integrated Communications Manager Ashley Cady, and Integrated Communications Managers Mary Kate Korpita, Hailey Covell and Caitlin Dingler. Designer and illustrator Cait Maloney of Cait Maloney Creative is a key member of the creative team. Flock and Rally is grateful to an array of project partners and creatives who contribute to the firm’s work.
Learn more about Flock and Rally at http://www.flockandrally.com.
About Flock and Rally: Integrated Communications for a Brave New South
Founded in 2010, Flock and Rally is a full-service, women-owned creative agency based in Columbia, South Carolina. The firm integrates branding, public relations, marketing, traditional advertising, digital advertising, social media and more into campaigns for a diverse base of clients, ranging from local nonprofits to large-scale businesses. Clients benefit from in-depth strategy, research, and a focus on reaching target audiences with messaging, visual assets and tactics that raise awareness and drive action. Serving industry sectors ranging from hospitality, lifestyle and tourism to business, technology, real estate, economic development and more, Flock and Rally’s mission is to rally the community around great ideas. The firm is federally certified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise. Follow @flockandrally on social media and learn more at http://www.flockandrally.com.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.