Monday's launch to feature free, virtual workshop from newest Grow with Google Digital Coach, local entrepreneur Shennice Cleckley
COLUMBIA, S.C. (November 24, 2020) –– Grow with Google’s Digital Coaches program, which provides digital skills training and coaching to help Black and Latino small businesses succeed, is launching in South Carolina on Monday, November 30. The Grow with Google initiative aims to help create economic opportunity in communities across the United States by providing free digital skills training, tools and expertise.
The first free workshop - Collaborate, Meet, and Work Remotely - will be held via video conference on November 30 at 6 p.m. Content, facilitated by Digital Coach and local entrepreneur Shennice Cleckley, will help small business owners learn about tools that can help them work and stay productive no matter where they are.
Registration is required for workshop participation, visit g.co/digitalcoachSC.
● Local South Carolinians taking part in virtual training to further their digital skills and businesses
● Grow with Google Digital Coach Shennice Cleckley
● Lucy Pinto, Grow with Google’s Digital Coaches program manager
When: Monday, Nov. 30
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Where: Small business can register at g.co/digitalcoachSC
Media Opportunities/Quotes for Use:
● Interviews are available with Grow with Google digital coach Shennice Cleckley and Lucy Pinto, Grow with Google’s Digital Coaches program manager.
● “South Carolina has a vibrant and growing Black and Latino small business community,” said Lucy Pinto, Google’s Digital Coach program manager. “The Digital Coaches program will provide business owners in these communities with ongoing workshops and hands-on coaching sessions focused on the techniques and digital tools to reach new customers, thrive online and grow.”
● “I am thrilled to be part of the Google Digital Coaches Program in South Carolina and am thankful for the company’s leadership in making a program of this kind happen,” said Cleckley. “I’ve seen first hand how the skills this program provides can help business owners succeed and I look forward to helping businesses across the state grow.”
About Grow with Google’s Digital Coaches Program
Google’s Digital Coaches Program provides digital skills training and coaching to help Black and Latino small businesses reach new customers, thrive online and grow. Coaches provide ongoing support, including virtual trainings in communities with a high density and growing segment of diverse small business owners.
About Shennice Cleckley
Based in Columbia,SC, Cleckley is the CEO of Smart Cookie Coaching, a business development firm that helps entrepreneurs grow their business with strategic planning, digital skills training, and lifestyle integration. Shennice also hosts the business lifestyle podcast called The Bootstrap Queen and The Dream Pray Launch Show on YouTube.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.