Join us at Midland Tech NE in Columbia, SC on Saturday, September 8 for this one day, professional development event offered to anyone who has the desire to take their learning, communication, and leadership skills to the next level. With 10 breakout sessions, this opportunity for self-growth and networking is a must attend event. During this event attendees can select their own track for the day from sessions such as:
* Lead to succeed: Better understand your natural inclinations while being able to adapt to the needs of others is critical to your leadership development.
* Mastering the Role of Mentoring - The importance of empowering others to be the best version of themselves.
* Pathways Program: Designed to help you build the competencies and skills you need to communicate and lead. The new Toastmasters education program features 10 paths with projects that are immediately transferable to your career.
* Sessions on speech contests. What it’s like to be a contestant, a judge, and conduct a successful contest.
* Negotiation Fundamentals: Whether you're asking for a raise, interviewing for a job, or a manager promoting teamwork, learning communication and negotiating strategies bring out the best in you and in those you manage.
* Technology Tools and Other Tips for Today’s Presenter
There will be continental breakfast, coffee breaks and a boxed lunch. During lunch see the presentation of awardees and those being honored for their leadership and service over the past year to Toastmasters members in District 58.
No matter your aspirations, this is a must attend event!
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.