Columbia, SC – LRADAC received a total of nine honors at the annual Mercury Awards event hosted by the South Carolina chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
Gayle Aycock, the organization’s President and CEO, noted, “I am so proud of our communications team and their dedication to creating new and innovative ways to promote prevention and treatment of substance use disorders in the Midlands.”
LRADAC received the following awards:
• Midlands Gives 2017: Events and Observances, Seven Days or Fewer, Mercury Award of Excellence
• Rock for Recovery 2017: Events and Observances, More Than Seven Days, Mercury Award of Excellence
• Not My Kid: Public Service, Mercury Award of Excellence
• The Press: Public Service, Mercury Award of Merit
• Pathways to Recovery: Marketing Consumer Services, Mercury Award of Excellence
• Comic-CARF: Internal Communications, Mercury Award of Merit
• The ePress: Newsletters, Silver Wing Award of Excellence
• Rock for Recovery 2017: Social Media, Silver Wing Award of Excellence
• Midlands Gives 2017: Social Media, Silver Wing Award of Excellence
LRADAC is the designated alcohol and drug abuse authority for Lexington and Richland Counties. The public, not-for-profit agency offers a wide array of prevention, intervention and treatment programs in locations convenient to residents of both counties. The agency has a budget of approximately $10 million and serves more than 5,000 clients per year. For more information on programs and services visit LRADAC’s website at www.lradac.org
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.