COLUMBIA, SC – McAngus Goudelock & Courie, a regional insurance defense firm, is pleased to announce that nine attorneys have been selected by their peers to the 2019 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
Five attorneys were selected to the 2019 South Carolina Super Lawyers list and four attorneys were selected to the 2019 South Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Stars list.
Those selected for the 2019 S.C. Super Lawyers listing include:
• Rusty Goudelock (Columbia) – Workers’ Compensation
• Amy Jenkins (Charleston) – Employment & Labor
• Tommy Lydon (Columbia) – Business Litigation
• Hugh McAngus (Columbia) – Workers’ Compensation
• Bill Shaughnessy (Greenville) – Workers’ Compensation
Those selected for the 2019 S.C. Super Lawyers Rising Stars listing include:
• Brett Bayne (Columbia) – Civil Litigation: Defense
• Ashley Forbes (Greenville) – Workers’ Compensation
• Katie Grove (Greenville) – Workers’ Compensation
• Alan Jones (Myrtle Beach) – Workers’ Compensation
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
ABOUT McANGUS GOUDELOCK & COURIE
McAngus Goudelock and Courie is a metrics-driven law firm built specifically to meet the needs of insurance companies and their customers. From 15 regional offices, we serve clients across the Southeast. For more information, please visit www.mgclaw.com.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.