COLUMBIA, S.C. – Sowell Gray Robinson is pleased to announce that nine of its attorneys have been named 2018 South Carolina Super Lawyers®, and five additional lawyers were selected as 2018 South Carolina “Rising Stars.”
This is the 11th year that lawyers from Sowell Gray Robinson have appeared on the Super Lawyers list. The attorneys were selected to the list by peer nominations, independent research and a review by attorneys in the same practice areas. Those selected from Sowell Gray Robinson, and the practice areas in which they are being honored, include:
• Tina Cundari, Business Litigation
• Betsy Gray, Business Litigation
• Becky Laffitte, PI - Products: Defense
• Bill Metzger, Creditor/Debtor Rights
• Beth Richardson, Business Litigation
• Biff Sowell, General Litigation
• Bobby Stepp, Business Litigation
• Monty Todd, PI Medical Malpractice: Defense
• Cal Watson, Business Litigation
Super Lawyers also recognizes South Carolina “Rising Stars.” This designation is used for up-and-coming lawyers who are either younger than 40 or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. Those selected as Rising Stars from Sowell Gray Robinson include:
• Ben Gooding, Appellate
• Nick Haigler, Workers' Compensation.
• Paul Hoefer, Creditor Debtor Rights
• Alexis Lindsay, Business Litigation
• Michael Montgomery, General Litigation
This marks the first time that Gooding, Haigler and Hoefer have made the Rising Stars list.
About Sowell Gray Robinson Stepp & Laffitte, LLC
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Robinson Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, is a South Carolina law firm that offers a tailored, hands-on approach. It provides business transactional and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts in South Carolina. The firm’s 29 attorneys serve clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more visit http://sowellgray.com/.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.