Eleven nurses from across the Palmetto Health system were honored at the annual Palmetto Gold gala Saturday, April 21, at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center. Ranging from areas including Cardiac Rehabilitation to the Emergency Department to Outpatient Surgery, these extraordinary team members join an elite group of exceptional nurses statewide. In addition, these nurses received special recognition at the April meeting of the Palmetto Health board of directors.
We applaud our nursing team members who were selected for this prestigious award recognizing excellence in South Carolina nursing. Because they win, we all win. Palmetto Health is proud to congratulate the 2018 Palmetto Gold winners:
- Nadine Brooks, MSN, RN, CCRN, CNML, manager of operations, Cardiac Services
- Angela Bruccoli, MSN, RN, CNML, CEN, manager, Emergency Department
- Meghan Burgess, MSN, RN, CPAN, manager, Outpatient Surgery
- Teshieka Curtis-Pugh, BSN, RN, CMSRN, manager, General Surgery
- Denise S. Dunn, BSN, RN, manager, Surgery Center
- Tara Evans, BSN, RN, Medical/Surgical
- Brandon M. Mason, BSN, RN, MHA, manager, Medical Unit
- Dana Murphy, BSN, RN, director, Nursing Education
- Jessica Stricklin, MSN, RN, CMSRN, CNML, manager of operations, Medical Surgical Specialties
- Robin Traufler, MN, RN, APRN-BC, ACNP, Advanced Heart Health Center
- Victoria Yandle, BSN, RN, CCRP, manager, Cardiac Rehabilitation
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.