The Prisma Health Marketing, Communications and Consumerism Department recently earned high honors at the recent Carolinas Healthcare PR and Marketing Society’s annual conference.
The team captured five Golden Tusk Awards, recognizing the best of the best in marketing campaigns and materials, and six Gold Wallie Awards. The prestigious Golden Tusks are given for an overall campaign, project or effort and include multiple pieces of supporting material. Entries are judged based on their strategy, creativity, including concept, writing, design, photography, illustration, overall appeal, and measurement of results. The Wallies are for individual parts of campaigns or stand-alone items, such as a video.
The competition is open to hospitals, health systems, medical practices, specialty clinics, senior care organizations, other healthcare facilities such as rehabilitation and behavioral health, insurers, consumer health societies, pharmaceutical or medical equipment manufacturers, nonprofits, ad agencies and creative firms located anywhere in the Southeast.
“I am so proud of our marketing and communications team,” said Malcolm Isley, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer. “Prisma Health has seen significant growth in consumer awareness and preference over the past two years, due in no small part to the excellent work of this team. And receiving this many awards – given that healthcare organizations across South Carolina and North Carolina compete – is just icing on the cake!”
• Special Event: Community Partner Celebration at Unity Park
• Internal Relations, Employee Recognition & Employee Engagement: Nights at the Ballpark
• Issue/Crisis Management: COVID-19 Media Relations Response
• Marketing on a Shoestring Budget: Creation of the Prisma Health Flyer Engine
• Health & Wellness Promotion Campaign: Heart Month Campaign
• Radio Advertising Campaign: “Even More” campaign
• Poster: Fireflies restroom posters
• Graphics/Illustration: COVID-19 Hospitalization Infographic Generator
• Web Design: Prisma Health Children's Hospital
• Blog/Vlog: Flourish
• Video – Physician: Heart and Vascular Service Line
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.