First Sun EAP is hosting its Spring Advisory Conference in Columbia and the subject will focus on preparing the workplace for the impact of potential (or proposed) medical marijuana legislation in South Carolina.
Some of the topics include:
- What are the implications for your workplace?
- Discuss the marijuana of today, complete with a paraphernalia show and tell table.
- Walk-through the current Compassionate Care Act legislation, with emphasis on concerns that impact employers and treatment.
- Hear recommendations regarding workplace policy from a Nexsen Pruet employment and labor law attorney.
- Explore sample case studies, proper procedures and how First Sun EAP plans to assist
- River Center at Saluda Shoals
- 5605 Bush River Rd.
- Columbia, SC 29212
- Wednesday, May 29
- 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Register - https://first-sun-eap.ticketleap.com/
- Phone - 803-376-2668 / 800-968-8143
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.