Promotion available entire month of June
COLUMBIA, S.C. (May 29, 2018) – Dad is special, so for this Father’s Day, Remington College is giving him something to make him feel great.
When dads treat themselves with one salon service, they can receive another service of equal or lesser value for free at Remington College Columbia Campus’s Cosmetology Department throughout June.1
Some of the services provided include:
- Cuts (including shampoo and conditioner), starting at $11
- Thermal Style, starting at $12
- Shampoo and Style (includes shampoo and conditioner), starting at $11
- Deep Conditioning Service, starting at $6
- Chemical Services, starting at $27
- Hair Color, starting at $27
- Hair Lightening (includes finishing style), starting at $27
- Specialty Styles, starting at $22
- Plain Manicure, starting at $8
- Pedicure, starting at $11
- Skin Care and Hair Removal, starting at $6
- Facial – Plain, starting at $16
- Machine Facial, starting at $21
- Eyebrow or Facial Wax, starting at $6
The Salon at Remington is located at 607 Bush River Road, Columbia, SC 29210. Appointments are recommended. To schedule an appointment, call 803-214-9062.
The salon is open:
- Monday: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday: Call ahead for availability
1Available through June 30, 2018. First come, first served. Appointments are recommended. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
2Prices are base prices and may vary depending on length and style. Services and/or prices are subject to change.
About Remington College: Non-profit Remington College, headquartered in Lake Mary, FL, operates 15 college campuses throughout the United States offering career focused diploma, bachelor and associate degree programs in a variety of career fields. For more information, please visit remingtoncollege.edu. For the latest news about Remington College, visit facebook.com/
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.