COLUMBIA, SC – Robinson Gray is pleased to announce that seven of its attorneys have been named 2019 South Carolina Super Lawyers®, and five additional lawyers were selected as 2019 South Carolina “Rising Stars.”
This is the 12th year that lawyers from Robinson Gray have appeared on the Super Lawyers list. The attorneys were selected to the list by peer nominations, independent research and a review by attorneys in the same practice areas. Those selected from Robinson Gray, and the practice areas in which they are being honored, include:
• Betsy Gray, Business Litigation
• Becky Laffitte, Personal Injury - Products: Defense
• Bill Metzger, Creditor Debtor Rights
• Beth Richardson, Business Litigation
• Bobby Stepp, Business Litigation
• Monty Todd, Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
• Cal Watson, Business Litigation
Super Lawyers also recognizes South Carolina “Rising Stars.” This designation is used for up-and-coming lawyers who are either younger than 40 or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. Those selected as Rising Stars from Robinson Gray include:
• Ben Gooding, Business Litigation
• Nick Haigler, Workers' Compensation
• Paul Hoefer, Creditor Debtor Rights
• Michael Montgomery, Personal Injury General: Defense
• Jasmine Smith, Business Litigation
This is Jasmine Smith’s first year as a Rising Star.
About Robinson Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Robinson Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, is a South Carolina law firm that offers a tailored, hands-on approach. It provides business transactional and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts in South Carolina. The firm’s 31 attorneys serve clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more, visit https://robinsongray.com/.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.