The SC Green Industry Association is excited to present the 17th Annual Fall Field Day on Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at Modern Turf, 2895 Edens Road in Dalzell, SC. Register today at www.scgreen.org!
Educational presentations, hands-on courses, equipment demonstrations, networking with exhibitors, and a catered lunch will be offered throughout the day. Attendees will also earn two SC Pesticide Applicator Credits.
The event will begin at 8:00am with onsite registration. Presentations and exhibitor visits will end at 3:00 pm.
Speakers and topics for Fall Field Day Include:
1. Management of Warm Season Grasses – BJ Haunert, Modern Turf
2. Pest Management of Trees and Shrubs – Mike Johnson, Vereens Turf
3. Commercial Truck Efficiency – Mike Evans, Kim Fackelman, Ed Jones, Carolina Trucks
4. Operational Efficiency of an Irrigation System – Rob Simmons, Simmons Irrigation Supply
5. Selling Landscape Lighting – Jason Shanabarger, Unique Lighting Systems
6. Power Equipment Safety – Scott Martin, Husqvarna Group
A sincere thank you to our sponsors: Carolina International Trucks, Modern Turf, Simmons Irrigation Supply, Harrell’s, MNI Direct, Smith Turf & Irrigation, Toro, Turf Connections, Unique Lighting Systems, Gravely, and Sparrow & Kennedy Tractor Company, and to all of our exhibitors at Fall Field Day, including: Bluefields Nursery, Carolina Colorscapes Supply, Classic Groundcovers, Ditch Witch of the Carolinas, Five Oaks Nursery & Tree Farm, Grasshopper Company, Greengo Recycling, H&H Farm Machine, Hi Cotton Greenhouses, Husqvarna Group, Lee Outdoor Power, Long Branch Farm Nursery, Plant & Supply Locator, SCAG Power Equipment, Shealy’s Truck Center, The Greenhouse Company of SC, Vereens Turf, and W.P. Law, Inc.