Columbia, SC – The Nickelodeon, Main Street’s arthouse cinema, announces the launch of the Palmetto Society – a new tier of recognition for annual giving. The Palmetto Society is a testament to The Nick's dedicated community of passionate film enthusiasts and supporters, as well as its leaders’ commitment to enhancing the membership experience.
Unveiled just in time for Giving Tuesday 2023, The Palmetto Society recognizes the generosity of The Nick's current and new leading individual donors whose annual contributions total $2,500 or more. Once a member’s personal contribution reaches $2,500, they become a member of the Palmetto Society. Additional giving up to $10,000 is recognized in tiers. These gifts play a pivotal role in sustaining The Nick's diverse programming, educational initiatives, community engagement efforts, and daily operations- including the preservation of its historic Main Street building.
Palmetto Society Benefits:
● Membership: Enjoy all the perks of a Producer-level membership at The Nick.
● Exclusive Events: From behind-the-scenes tours to unique film discussions, the Palmetto Society ensures you're at the heart of the action.
● Discounts and Perks: Palmetto Society members will receive exclusive discounts on concessions, merchandise, and special events. They’ll also enjoy perks like a free private screening and more with each tier of giving.
● Recognition: Palmetto Society members will be recognized on the theater’s pre-show reel, showcasing your vital role in supporting local cinema to over 50,000 people.
● Annual Red Carpet Party: Join us for an evening of entertainment and celebration as we gather to watch The Academy Awards. Admission is included with a Palmetto Society membership.
To learn more about the Palmetto Society and how you can be a part of this new legacy, visit our website at nickelodeon.org or reach out to us via email at email@example.com.
Serving the Midlands region of South Carolina, The Nickelodeon seeks to build a stronger, more inclusive, and more equitable community through film presentations that both entertain and provoke critical dialogue. The Nick is South Carolina’s only nonprofit arthouse theater. Located in the heart of Columbia, it provides community members with the tools to gather, interpret and appreciate the moving image in all its variety through theatrical and educational programs.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.